excalibur Index du Forum

excalibur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My Smartphone And Other Digital Accessories Well Made Fai

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    excalibur Index du Forum -> excalibur -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yesikhali

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Smartphone And Other Digital Accessories Well Made Fai Répondre en citant

My Smartphone and Other Digital Accessories (Well Made, Fair Trade)
by Helen Greathead
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Smartphone and Other Digital Accessories (Well Made, Fair Trade)
READ BOOK My Smartphone and Other Digital Accessories (Well Made, Fair Trade)

Well Made, Fair Trade: My Mobile and Other Smart Accessories explores the problems faced by the people who mine the materials for and produce the world's mobile phones and other digital accessories. It shows how fair trade projects help them to improve their working conditions and get a fair price for their work. This series investigates just how lots of familiar household items are put together. This is explored in an ethical and fair trade context, featuring information on both good and bad working environments around the world, and highlighting the work of Fairtrade and similar organisations. Perfect for readers aged 9 and up.

Details:
price: $11.29
bound: 32 pages
publisher: Franklin Watts Ltd; Illustrated edition edition (March 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 144513280X, 978-1445132808,
weight: 5.6 ounces (
filesize:

My Smartphone and Other Digital Accessories (Well Made, Fair Trade) Helen Greathead
My Smartphone and Other Digital Accessories (Well Made, Fair Trade) buy amazon bookstore download epub My Smartphone and Other Digital Accessories (Well Made, Fair Trade) store book

Login...Register...Using..this..site..means..you..agree..to..our..use..of..cookiesHardback..Save..4.00..17.50..13.50..In..Stock..Add..to..basket..3.00off..Astrophysics..for..People..2016)....Language:....English....ISBN-10:....0778727157....ISBN-13:....978-0778727156....Product....Dimensions:....20.8....x....0.8....x....25.7....cm....Average....Customer....Review:....Be....the....first....to....review....this....item....If....you....are....a....seller....for....this....product,....would....you....like....to....suggest....updates....through....seller....support?....Product....description....Book....Description....Well....Made,....Fair....Trade....explores....how....many....everyday....objects....are....made....and....how....their....purchases....can....impact....on....the....world....around....them....--This....text....refers....to....the....Paperback....editionDispatching..to..a..British..Forces..Post..Office?..Change..your..region..to..'UK..-..BFPO..below:..Or..Buy..Used..6.75..+2.80UKdelivery..Used:..Like..New....Details..Sold..by..ThriftBooks-USA..Condition:..Used:..Like..New..Comment:..All..items..ship..from..the..USAYour...recently...viewed...items...and...featured...recommendations...:...View...or...edit...your...browsing...history...After...viewing...product...detail...pages,...look...here...to...find...an...easy...way...to...navigate...back...to...pages...you...are...interested...inWell..Made,..Fair..Trade:..My..Chocolate..Bar..and..Other..Food..(..ISBN:..9781445132761..)..More..Information..$22.39..RRP..$27.99..20%..OFF..SOLD..OUT..Not..Available..Please..try..againWHSmith..Help..My..Account..Stores..WHSmith..Blog..Special..Offers..

Case..studies..show..how..fair..trade..projects..are..helping..people..achieve..safer..working..conditions..and..a..fair..wage..for..building..smartphones..and..other..digital..products..such..as..laptop..computers,..cameras,..ipods,..and..game..consolesBack..to..top..Get..to..Know..Us..Careers..About..Us..UK..Modern..Slavery..Statement..Make..Money..with..Us..Sell..on..Amazon..Sell..on..Amazon..Business..Associates..Programme..Fulfilment..by..Amazon..Advertise..Your..Products..Independently..Publish..with..Us..Amazon..Pay..Become..an..Amazon..Vendor..›..See..all..Amazon..Payment..Methods..Amazon..Platinum..Mastercard..Amazon..Money..Store..Gift..Cards..Amazon..Currency..Converter..Payment..Methods..Help..Shop..with..Points..Top..Up..Your..Account..Let..Us..Help..You..Track..Packages..or..View..Orders..Delivery..Rates..&..Policies..Amazon..Prime..Returns..&..Replacements..Manage..Your..Content..and..Devices..Amazon..Mobile..App..Amazon..Assistant..Help..Australia..Brazil..Canada..China..France..Germany..India..Italy..Japan..Mexico..Netherlands..Spain..United..States..AbeBooks..Books,..art&..collectables..ACX..Audiobook..PublishingMade..Easy..Amazon..BuyVIP..The..EuropeanShopping..Club..Amazon..Tickets..Music,..Theatre&..Comedy....Amazon..Web..Services..Scalable..CloudComputing..Services..Audible..DownloadAudio..Books..Book..Depository..Books..With..FreeDelivery..Worldwide..DPReview..DigitalPhotography....Goodreads..Book..reviews&..recommendations..IMDb..Movies,..TV&..Celebrities..Junglee.com..Shop..Onlinein..India..Kindle..Direct..Publishing..Indie..Digital..PublishingMade..Easy....Prime..Now..2-Hour..Deliveryon..Everyday..Essentials..Shopbop..DesignerFashion..Brands..Yoyo.com..A..Happy..PlaceTo..Shop..For..Toys..Souq.com..Shop..Online..inthe..Middle..East....Warehouse..Deals..Deep..DiscountsOpen-Box..Products..LOVEFiLM..DVD..&..Blu-rayTo..Rent..By..Post..Amazon..Business..Service..forbusiness..customers....Conditions..of..Use..&..Sale..Privacy..Notice..Cookies..&..Internet..Advertising....1996-2017,..Amazon.com,..IncBoard...Book...6.99...In...Stock...Add...to...basket...Prev...Next...Book...information...ISBN:...9780778727385...Publisher:...Crabtree...Pub...Co...Weight:...-1g...Sign...up...to...receive...wonderful...books...and...offers...in...your...inbox...Your...email...address:...Sign...me...up...Unsubscribe...at...any...time...&...no...spam.click...to...open...popover...Special...offers...and...product...promotions...Also...check...our...best...rated...Childrens...Book...reviews...Customers...who...bought...this...item...also...boughtPage...1...of...1...Start...overPage...1...of...1...This...shopping...feature...will...continue...to...load...itemsMy....Smartphone....and....Other....Digital....Accessories....Blackwell's>....Get....Started....There's....a....problem....loading....this....menu....at....the....moment

It..shows..how..fair..trade..projects..help..them..to..improve..their..working..conditions..and..get..a..fair..price..for..their..work.ISBN:9781445132808Publication..Date:13../..06../..2017Pages:32Dimensions:210..x..265mmYou..might..also..like..Usually...dispatched...within...1...to...2...monthsShe...spent...14...years...at...Scholastic...Children's...Books...where...she...commissioned...series,...including...Horrible...Histories.Due..to..our..competitive..pricing,..we..may..have..not..sold..all..products..at..their..original..RRPAdd...to...Basket...Turn...on...1-Click...ordering...for...this...browser...Add...to...List...Unable...to...add...item...to...ListThe...RRP...set...by...overseas...publishers...may...vary...to...those...set...by...local...publishers...due...to...exchange...rates...and...shipping...costs 5d8a9798ff

The Perfect GiftJESUS & MARY: PoemsLeadership ReviewExternal Costs of Coastal Beach Pollution: An Hedonic ApproachI Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12)MEMORIA, OMBRA DEL PADRE? (Italian Edition) Vincenzo TroianiThe Red CrossPeter's Magic Fountain PenSleeping Beauty Illustrated: Classic TaleThe Dolorous Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    excalibur Index du Forum -> excalibur -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange